Endocyte is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following professional positions:
Pharmaceutical Research Senior Scientist – DMPK
Endocyte is seeking a detail-oriented and professional Pharmaceutical Research Scientist to design and conduct in vitro and in vivo DMPK studies on multidisciplinary Discovery programs. As a Pharmaceutical Research Scientist with Endocyte, you will manage CROs for in vitro ADME, in vivo ADME, in vivo PK, and metabolite identification. Responsibilities also include providing DMPK data analysis and interpretation for lead optimization, and early and late stage regulatory requirements.
As a Pharmaceutical DMPK Research Senior Scientist with Endocyte, you must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to discuss DMPK issues with regulatory and clinical teams as well as strong organization and project management skills.
Additional requirements for the DMPK Pharmaceutical Research Senior Scientist include:
- Ph.D. in drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics, pharmacology or a closely related science with strong bioanalytical and/or biochemical background. A minimum of at least 8 years of pharmaceutical industrial experience in drug metabolism in the evaluation of small molecule therapeutics is required
- Hands-on experience conducting DMPK-related in vitro and in vivo studies
- Ability to work in a team environment across multiple disciplines
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements for DMPK studies
Senior Clinical Study Manager
Endocyte is seeking a Senior Clinical Study Manager who will be responsible for building a clinical trial plan and overseeing that the trial is conducted in compliance with GCP, FDA, and ICH guidelines, HIPAA requirements, national and local regulations, and Endocyte policies and procedures. The Senior Clinical Study Manager is expected to have broad and extensive knowledge of clinical trial activities and is expected to independently solve a broad range of problems. The Senior Clinical Study Manager may also play a key role in managing, training, and/or evaluating the clinical research project team members across Endocyte, Investigative Sites, CROs and other vendors.
- Implementation of the international global clinical trial process via appropriate project and budget planning, resource allocation, and project oversight.
- Operations oversight of international clinical research projects. This position will manage multiple studies and requires the ability to manage complex global clinical studies.
- Leadership of global clinical operations teams.
- Supervision, development and evaluation of the internal clinical operations staff and external Clinical Research Associate (CRA)/Clinical Research Organizations (CRO) teams.
- Oversight and maintenance of the quality aspects of clinical trials globally, including training of clinical personnel in relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and clinical management systems (Omnicomm, Medidata, Trialworks) and SOP development. May also include quality control of clinical documents.
- Works in collaboration to ensure all clinical operations activities are successfully executed on-time and within budget.
- The Senior Manager, Global Clinical Operations will recommend hiring and termination of subordinate employees and will administer their performance appraisals, as applicable, in conjunction with the appropriate supervisor.
- Must be in possession of a degree (bachelor, MD or PhD) in a related field. 8 or more years oncology clinical research experience. 3 or more years supervisory/management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Oncology Research and all clinical phases – I, II, III, IV.
- Must have excellent communication skills; ability to lead, evaluate, judge and make recommendations regarding staff and clinical programs.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of, and competence in, application of FDA/GCP/ICH guidelines.
- Has demonstrated the use of excellent communication skills, command of medical terminology and of the application of scientific/medical and clinical concepts used to conduct Phase I-IV clinical trials.
- Has demonstrated the knowledge and ability to effective manage a clinical trial with minimal supervision.
Endocyte is seeking a detail-oriented and professional Accountant to apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare journal entries and account reconciliations utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures. Additional responsibilities of the Accountant include:
Monthly/Quarterly Closing Process
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to the general ledger and maintain supporting documentation
- Adhere to a strict month end closing process and deadlines
- Maintain adequate documentation for quarterly reviews of financial information and internal controls
- Assist with continued effort to improve processes and procedures
Billings for Collaboration Agreements
- Identify reimbursable expenses under the collaboration agreement according to contract terms
- Responsible for billings under the collaboration agreements
- Maintain a proper reconciliation of un-billed receivables
- Assist with timely collection of receivables under the collaboration agreement
- Acts as a liaison to auditors to respond to audits and to resolve accounting and/or compliance issues
- Prepare and coordinate materials requested by auditors
- Maintain proper documentation to support compliance with internal controls
As an Accountant with Endocyte, you must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills. Additional requirements for the Accountant include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related business discipline
- At least 2-3 years of experience as staff accountant or auditor in public accounting
- Knowledge of accounting in accordance with General Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications (Microsoft Dynamics – Great Plains preferred)
Research Associate, Pharmacology
Endocyte is seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated Research Associates to support our Pharmacology group. The ideal candidate will develop and implement models of cancer and immunology diseases to screen and evaluate the activity of therapeutics from target validation through early clinical development.
- Plan and initiate all animal studies and analyze the data in preparation for final reports
- Order mice and maintain on proper diets, M109 cell regeneration and maintenance
- Perform IV, IP, SQ and ID injections plus blood/sample collection
- Animal necropsy
- Specimen collection and shipping
Professional Skills & Experience:
- BS or MS in Life Sciences, Biology, Immunology, Pharmacology or related field with a minimum of 5+ years experience in oncology, immunology or pharmacology studies
- Strong rodent animal handling skills, including drug administration by multiple routes, blood and tissue collection and surgical techniques
- Previous experience in animal model development and demonstrated ability to perform therapeutic efficacy studies
- Evidence of proficiency with in vitro/ex vivo cell based techniques including mammalian tissue culture, cell-based assays, Western blot, flow cytometry and ELISA
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with commonly used data analysis programs.
Personal Skills & Competencies:
- Innovative thinking approach, excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a team environment is required
- Exceptional organizational skills
At Endocyte, we know technology drives success, but people are the heart of that achievement. We are committed to nurturing an atmosphere where creative thinking thrives and employees develop their full potential. Every day, at all levels of the organization, we work to make each individual feel included and appreciated.
To submit your resume to Endocyte, Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes can be mailed to Endocyte, Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 3000 Kent Avenue, Suite A1-100, West Lafayette, IN, 47906.
Resumes can also be faxed to (765) 463-4621.